Our client is a global trading brand located within Wetherill Park have been in operation for more than 80 years, serving over 1 million customers globally. Supporting support within mining, construction and manufacturing, our client has continued growth within the market, they are looking to expand their Customer Experience.
The Customer Care Executive is responsible for the delivery of Customer Service to both internal and external clients. A strong focus in and an understanding for Service Excellence is critical to this position. Reporting to the Customer Care Manager your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to;
- Strong Customer Service response and support
- Processing sales and providing follow up to ensure reliable delivery of customer orders
- Maintaining and updating customer information in SAP
- Continuously improving their service and operations by taking initiative to identify, analyse and eliminate issues.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to accurately input order information while on the phone with a customer is fundamental
- Organised and has exceptional time management skills
- Strives to achieve a positive customer experience in every interaction
This is the right opportunity to join a growing global organisation with an innovative, work and life balance. In return, you will have access to their onsite gym, onsite parking and become part of a high-performing and professional team.
To launch your career, click 'Apply Now'.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lyndsay Farlow on 82709703.