In this varied role, you will provide training and assessment, ensuring consistency and best practice across the team in line with business principles.
About the role:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain working business relationships with key stakeholders at operational levels
- Design, deliver and evaluate maintain training documentation
- Develop creative training programs which incorporate various methods
- Maintain all administrative and reporting requirements for all courses conducted
- One on one group coaching sessions
- Provide professional feedback to management to assist the understanding and improvements of staff
- Take proactive responsibility for developing and maintaining own level of knowledge of the company, products and services
- Travel nationally and internationally to deliver coaching and training as required
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience training in a process environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Exposure to high-level customer service environment
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work to critical deadlines and time frames
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel - interstate and international
- A valid Australian Driver's License, passport and own transportation
This is a terrific opportunity to join an advanced, prominent organisation in an amazing, varied role that will have you seeing the world.
If this sounds like you, don't miss out! Click APPLY to get in touch with people2people and kick start your application.