You will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced change team with the agenda to achieve and exceed financial targets. You will be responsible for:
- the operating exependiture control environment
- working with the finance buisness partners to interpret OPEX results.
- Work closely with procurement to impove level of OPEX detail for understanding performance.
- Project manage the complexities and competing demands
- Manage effective governance processes and manage risks across multiple projects
The key challenges will be to work through complex changes against time constraints with internal and external stakeholders, simultaneously maintaining scope and results focus. Therefore, you must have:
- Demonstrated ability to work within major time constraints whicle maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the internal control framework, control design and operational efficiency- SOX or similar
- Degree qualification in related field or equivalent significant experience relevant to the role
This project will showcase your skills and achievements and you will be part of a competent team relying on your input to make this a successful transformation.
Apply NOW if you can demonstrate the experience and skills described by clicking the appropriate link on this page or call Izabela Skrodzka on 8270 9761 for a confidential discussion