Located in the Blacktown surrounds with free parking onsite, you will join a dynamic team led by a friendly and supportive manager. Come and share the communal feel with like-minded people, help each other and enjoy going to work every morning.
- Effective, Efficient management of the Credit and Accounts Receivable Functions across the business.
- Provide high quality leadership, development and support to credit/collections officers.
- Build upon the effective relationships existing throughout the company.
- Assessment of customer risk, credit analysis and overseeing reconciliations.
- Managing your own ledger across a range of customer profiles and sizes.
- Preparation of reports for management on debtor status
- Implement regulations/rules that comply with Credit Policy.
- Recommend improvements to be made with the team strategy objectives whilst still complying with the company values and goals.
- Extensive experience within a Credit Management role.
- Strong leadership qualities in addition to experience within change management.
- Experience in a full function credit controller position.
- Relationship management skills in order to further enhance team performance.
- Strategic and analytical thinking in order to align priorities of the team with company objectives.
- Ability to manage difficult situations.
- Strong Excel skills, pivot tables and v-lookups
- Amazing company culture that fosters a family oriented environment, safety and career development.
- This company allows a strong work life balance incentives which support flexibility, health and well-being.
- Programs to enable training and career development
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW!