This Global Firm are rapidly changing and expanding with over 4000 Lawyers with offices around the world!
They adopt a work/life balance by ensure ongoing training and support and a collaborative working environment!
This role is a full time temporary role to start on Monday 17th September. In this role, you will be supporting two Partners within the high performing Corporate Team. You will work in a fast paced role where no two days are the same.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with opening files, archiving and filing
- To edit and amend legal documents
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Liaising with clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Processing of monthly billing
- Preparation of various court documents
- Secretarial duties as required
You will be an energetic, driven hard worker who is committed to always striving for the best.
Requirements of this role:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience in Billing
- Competent MS Suite skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb time management
- Confident and professional communication skills
Apply through the appropriate link on this page