Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing professional and timely customer service via phone and email
- Escalating customer enquiries to the correct department when required
- Provide accurate information about the company's products
- Demonstrate empathy and a strong willingness to help consumers of all age groups.
- Update and maintain CRM systems where necessary
Skills & Experience
- Background in customer service roles, ability to establish the need and how to resolve the issue or any conflict, ideally within the FMCG industry or with 'brand' experience. Working on brands with a highly emotive nature will be well regarded.
- Ability to handle delicate calls of a personal nature, in a timely manner with empathy, discretion whilst showing patience.
- Strong computer skills, preferably with experience using the Wilke Global CRS system.
- Ability to touch type and write preferred
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this role, please APPLY TODAY!!
Brooke Mckay at people2people 8270 9780