This firm is one of Australia's leading compensation firms. This well-established firm prides themselves on providing the highest level of expert advice. They embrace a work life balance and encourage their employees to participate in benefits such as sporting activities, Friday drinks and monthly team lunches.
This firm is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support 1 Solicitor in their Compensation team, working for both Plaintiff and Defendant matters.
This will start immediately as a temp role although there is a permanent position available if deemed compatible by the firm and yourself.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary & Email management
- Preparing and processing legal documents and papers
- Schedule medical appointments
- Monthly Billing
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
You will need to a motivated, organised person who is ready to take on their next challenge!
Key requirements include;
- Legal Secretarial experience ideally within litigation
- Confidence liaising with clients, lawyers and senior staff members
- Strong attention to detail, along with exceptional organisational skills
- Competent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
Apply now through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please contact Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778