A global medical device company, a global leader in its field they have over 147 years of expertise the products they produce really make a difference to people's lives.
This role will initially be a 2-6 week contract with the potential for extension, depending on business requirements. Working in the Production Team, you will ensure processes, specifications and requirements are followed to support the production of the highest quality hearing instruments, which meet the customers needs. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Receive prepare and plan sales orders
- E-Sculpting and designing of ear moulds
- Printing of moulds using laser printers
- Post print processing of moulds
- Quality Control and packing of moulds and hearing instruments
- Wiring, casing finishing and testing of hearing instruments
- Reprogram customer hearing instruments
- Manufacturing experience, preferably in the medical device industry
- Production and technical skills
- Computer skills
- Administration and data entry skills
If you believe you have the right skills and experience please APPLY NOW or get in touch for a confidential discussion.