This award winning, national law firm are going through an exciting expansion phase and are one of the fastest growing in Australia. Different to most traditional law firms, this is a progressive firm disrupting the legal industry. They are now looking for a Part-time Legal Assistant to be part of their growth.
This is a Part-time position working 4 days per week.
This is a Permanent Float position where you will be supporting the various legal departments with secretarial duties such as:
- Liaise with clients
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Make amendments to documents
- Diary management and organising meetings and room bookings
- Other Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary duties as required
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Previous experience as a float secretary
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60wpm
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
What's in it for you?
- Be part of an inclusive team who have drinks on a Friday, have team dinners and go out together socially.
- Be rewarded for your efforts with perks and benefits on top of a competitive base salary.
- Take part in the firm's health initiatives, social activities and career development programme.